FIND YOUR EXAM
The qualifier test is designed to assess a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
Registration Last Date: 10th February 2021
NQT Dates: 18th and 19th February 2021
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year students with any degree and specialisation/discipline.
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
About the Test
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal (coming shortly).
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score.
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
What is NQT – National Qualifier Test?
NQT is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
Verbal Ability: This section assesses English Grammar, Appropriate usage of the same, and Reading Comprehension.
Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and Numeric patterns, Problem-Solving, Figural and Factual Analysis, Decision-Making, Propositional Reasoning and Visual-Spatial Reasoning.
Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, Arithmetic, Elementary Statistics, Data Interpretation.
TCS NQT Exam Pattern:
|Section||No of Questions||Time|
|Mandatory||Numerical Ability||26||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||50 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability||24||30 Minutes|
(For TCS and
|Programming Logic||10||15 Minutes|
|Coding 1||1||15 Minutes|
|Coding 2||1||30 Minutes|
*No Negative Marking
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark and each wrong answer will be awarded 0 marks.
TCS NQT Syllabus 2021
TCS NQT Syllabus 2021
2. Number System, LCM & HCF
4. Allegations and Mixtures
6. Ratios, Proportion and Averages
7. Work and Time
8. Speed Time and Distance
11. Profit and Loss
12. Series and Progressions
14. Numbers & Decimal Fractions
15. Linear Equations.
16. Quadratic Equations
18. Simple and Compund Interest
19. 2D Mensuration
21. Relative Speed and trains
22. Pipes and Cisterns
24. Fractions and Decimals
25. Logarithms and Powers
26. 3D Mensuration
27. Set Theory
28. SquareRoots and CubeRoots
1. Blood Relations
3. Data Sufficiency
4. Seating Arrangement (Easy)
5. Seating Arrangement (Complex)
6. Distance and Directions
8. Order and Ranking
9. Coded Inequalities
1. Reading and Comprehension
4. Error Identification
5. Sentence Correction
6. Sentence Completion
9. Para Jumbles
10. Para Summary
11. One Word Substitution.
12. Cause and Effect Relation.
13. Fill in the blanks
14. Active and passive voice
15. Idioms and phrases
16. Argument Analysis
17. Fact inference and judgement
1. C Basics
2. C Operators
3. C Arrays
4. C Control Flow Statements
5. C Functions
6. C Pointers
7. C Structures & Unions
8. C Files
9. Data Structures and algorithms
10. Code Input/Ouptput
Coding Question 1
Coding Question 2
Other Eligibility/ Qualifications for YOP 2021
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlogs: 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam.
- Course: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondence courses will not be considered). Also, applicants with Secondary and/ or a Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full time.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of Experienced candidates can only apply.
- Academic Gap: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT 2021 Scores:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
WHAT OUR SUBSCRIBERS SAY
Great mobile app for Placement preparation. I liked the videos and Mock tests. Thanks— Geeta Sen- St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology
The video instructors are very good, giving great explanations and also there is a lot of practice tests— Rhea Rana- GVK Institute of Technology
My experience using the Learnzilla App on my mobile phone has been very good. The tests and company Mock tests helped me prepare for placement tests. Thanks for all the support- Sarita M- Anurag group of Institutions
I would like to thank the instructors and syllabus creators of the Learnzilla App. I got very informative videos, and hundreds of test questions which helped me prepare for placement tests- Manjeet Singh, SRM Institute of Science and Technology
The complete course provided by the Learnzilla App helped me get placed in my dream company. I managed to learn and practice on my mobile phone itself- Rajeev K, Allahabad University
Install the Learnzilla App from Google Play store for Unlimited TCS NQT Mock Tests and contact us on the official WhatsApp no: +91776543752 for more information